PNP Events Ltd – Company Number 11056091
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
PNP Events Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – Name, Email Address, Phone Number & Address.
- We also collect any information you give to us during checkout when we request disability and allergy details.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide PNP Events Ltd with most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account with us.
- Purchase goods and services from us.
- Use or view our website via browser cookies.
- Sign up to our newsletters.
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following resources:
- Stripe our payment provider.
- Send in Blue our newsletter provider.
- Google Analytics (anonymised data).
- Hotjar (anonymised data).
- UK Mail (mailing providing)
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
PNP Events Ltd collects data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with information and marketing materials we think you may like.
- To provide us with statistics.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
PNP Events Ltd stores your data on Azure servers in the UK provided by Microsoft. Microsoft UK HQ – Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG
PNP Events Ltd will store your data securely for up to 7 years. After this date, all data will be securely erased.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. To do this we use the following partner companies.
- SendinBlue – Email Marketing
- Spark Post – Email Marketing
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop PNP Events Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us and we can remove you. Alternatively, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
PNP Events Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request PNP Events Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PNP Events Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PNP Events Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PNP Events Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PNP Events Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PNP Events Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PNP Events Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Unit J12 Halesfield 19, Telford, England, TF7 4QT
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Storing cart information.
- Understanding how you use our website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – PNP Events Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in, items added to your cart. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – PNP Events Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. PNP Events Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE OTHER WEBSITES.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Data Protection Officer, Unit J12 Halesfield 19, Telford, England, TF7 4QT
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PNP Events Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.